- ONLINE REGISTATION – PLAYFOOTBALL
Attached are the instruction for the online registration process for “PLAYFOOTBAL” this has replaced the “MyFootball” online process used in previous years. Can everyone please register ASAP. Just a heads up before you start the process, there are a few tips;
- Parents, sign up as yourself and then add your kids (as many as you have) to your registration
- You will need to add a photo !
- Once you type in “Hahndorf”, 3 options appear Hahndorf (SAASL) for the men, Hahndorf (FFSA) for the women and Hahndorf (AHJSA) for the juniors.
Click on the following link https://account.footballnetwork.com.au/register to Register for your Football account.
Detailed instructions – 2019 Play Football Self Registration Guide
- PAYMENT OF FEES and FUNDRAISING LEVY
Most of you have paid your fees and fundraising levy, anyone who hasn’t yet – please do so via direct debit ASAP. (BSB 105-900, A/c No. 131308040) quoting your surname. Those who have kindly volunteered to be either a Team Manager or Coach since you have paid your Fundraising Levy will receive a refund of 1 levy per player.
- JUNIOR SHIRT PRESENTATION AND CLUB PHOTO
Saturday 30TH March at 10.00am at Pine Avenue
The club is turning 40 this year, we would like to take a “whole Club” photo
- FIRST GAME
Saturday 6th April – exact times and locations of matches has not yet been received by the club, each teams Team Manager will advise as soon as the details become available